What is more, you can organise or decorate your house as you want. Television programmes
2. Once it is lost, it is lost forever. This does not need to be official transcripts, but a copy of grades and a schedule of the second semester classes. To the Business Office in Durand located at 514 East Main Street. Countryside Cooperative’s Scholarship Selection Committee will judge applicants based on general merit, cooperation, and leadership abilities. A nine panel committee consisting of three board members, three member/patrons and three employees make up the nominating panel. If you are interested in serving on our 2017 Scholarship Committee, please contact Lisa Bella at 715-672-8503, ext. 1226. Countryside Cooperative will issue checks upon proof of completion of the first semester of post-secondary studies and proof of enrollment in the second semester. Countryside Cooperative has been awarding scholarships for the past 30 years.
3. ________ (your own idea)Write your essay in 140-190 words in an appropriate style. Some people claim they are naturally cheerful. Upon receiving first semester transcript and second semester schedule, scholarship checks will be addressed to the college the recipient is attending. On the other hand, if we're not greedy and don't spend it foolishly, it can reduce stress and give us security. Then consider health. Toll-free: 800-236-7585
Fax: 715-672-5131 If you have any doubts, you should use a good dictionary to check. TASK In your English class, you have been talking about the subject of cultural heritage. By nature, we are social animals. Now your English teacher has asked you to write an essay. Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view. Science is very important in the 21st century. However, in my view, how we lead our lives is the main reason we are either happy or unhappy. Take money, for example. Once these steps are fulfilled, you will have successfully applied for a scholarship from Countryside Cooperative. Money doesn't automatically make us happy. Now your teacher has asked you to write an essay. Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view. Is it better to live alone or with someone else? NotesWrite about:
3. ________ (your own idea)Write your essay in 140-190 words in an appropriate style. Nowadays more people are deciding to live by themselves. It should answer the question given by addressing both content points and providing a new content point of the writer’s own. The essay should be well organised, with an introduction and an appropriate conclusion and should be written in an appropriate register and tone. While it is possible to argue only one point of view (i. e. Independence
2. Either agreeing or disagreeing on a topic) as long as you bear in mind the other point of view and back up your points, it is probably easier to have a balanced discussion comparing advantages and disadvantages, or ideas for and against a topic. Make sure you know how to use connectors appropriately (register, punctuation. ). Eating well and going for lovely long walks in the countryside can make us feel better generally. The third thing I think is important is to have a positive outlook on life. Money
2. First, you must be eligible to receive a scholarship by meeting the requirements listed below under What makes me eligible to apply for this Cooperative Scholarship?
Preference is given, but not limited to, those pursuing an agricultural-related career. There are a few steps that must be completed to apply for a scholarship from Countryside Cooperative. Interactive museums
3. ________ (your own idea)Write your essay in 140-190 words in an appropriate style. Although young people love gadgets and technology, some see science as uninteresting and 'uncool'. An active member or customer is defined as one who has purchased a minimum of $1000. 00 in products and/or services during a calendar year. Just and I'll see what I can do! The dictionaries below will be a help! Tweets by @rvalerob_engFor your convenience you may want to download a PDF version of this article
- [pdf] AN ESSAY is always written for the teacher. However, there is strong argument that we should look forwards and not backwards, spending less money on preserving the past and more on securing our future. On the one hand, it is important that we remember our heritage. We should all enluy things like music and being with our friends. There is no one else to disagree with. On the other hand, it can be quite lonely for some people. In fact, it makes some people very unhappy because they are frightened of losing what they've got. Do you agree? NotesWrite about:
1. At the same time, it's important to spend time alone and live as simply as possible, which is not easy in the 21st century! All these make a big difference to our happiness, no matter what our natural temperament. (+/- 170 words) References may not be relatives. These letters should include the references observations and perspectives regarding the applicant’s cooperation, initiative, judgment, common sense, leadership, persona, reliability and attitude. Your application with attached essay must be submitted by Friday, March 24, 2017 no later than 5: 00 pm. Check out the winners by 514 East Main Street, PO Box 250
Durand, WI 54736 USA
Phone: 715-672-8947 In conclusion, I believe that living alone is better for older people who have more money and like privacy but not for young people who need to share the costs. (+/- 180 words) TASK In your English class you have been talking about happiness. How do you think it could be made more appealing to young people? NotesWrite about:
1. A lot of people are put off a scientific career because they think it means working in a badly paid job in a boring laboratory. Whichever way we choose, it is vital that more young people are attracted to science, since society's prosperity depends largely on continuous scientific progress. (+/- 190 words) TASK In your English class, you have recently had a discussion about relationships. Countryside Cooperative is pleased to inform you that we will be offering twenty (20) $500. 00 scholarships to high school seniors who are continuing their education at a post-secondary accredited school. Attention High School Seniors:
If you are a son or daughter of an active member or customer of Countryside Cooperative, you may apply for a $500 Scholarship. Once completed, the application must be turned into the Durand business office located at 514 East Main Street on or before the deadline date. Over time, the number of young people, particularly girls, pursuing science and technology studies and careers has dropped. One way in which science could be made more attractive would be to have lively television programmes presented by celebrities, with subjects which were relevant to the experience of the young.
Now your English teacher has asked you to write an essay. Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view. Whether you are happy or not depends on the personality you are born with. We are committed to supporting our future leaders and entrepreneurs to serve Countryside Cooperative’s members and surrounding communities well into the future. Some people claim this is more enjoyable and in young people it develops a sense of responsibility, whereas others disagree. The main advantage of living alone is that there is nobody to tell you what to do, so you can live your life in your own way. Countryside essay. Investing in the future
3. ________ (your own idea)Write your essay in 140-190 words in an appropriate style. Most countries spend large sums of money protecting their national heritage. Now your English teacher has asked you to write an essay. Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view. Is is a good thing that countries spend a lot of money on their heritage? NotesWrite about:
1. Last but not least, it can be quite hard to find a nice flat for one person, so you might not be able to live in the best area. To sum up, there are strong arguments on both sides. It also attracts tourists, which has an economic benefit for everyone. On the other hand, governments spend a lot of money on museums and keeping historic sites in good condition when poor people need houses to live in and businesses need better roads for transporting their goods. Another argument is that by making heritage sites attractive for tourists -for example, by putting on entertainment - we give a very untrue picture of the past and sometimes damage the local environment. To conclude, while there are strong arguments for not spending too much on preserving the past, I believe it is important to protect the most famous sites for the future generations but it is not realistic to try and save everything. Good luck! The Countryside Cooperative Scholarship is available to high school seniors whose parent or guardian is an active member or customer of Countryside Cooperative. This check will be mailed to the scholarship winner and it will be their responsibility to remit the check to the school. For any questions please contact: Lisa Bella
Human Resources Manager
514 East Main Street
Durand WI 54736
(715) 672-8503 ext. 1226Congratulations to this year’s Scholarship Winners. Next, you must either download a , or pick one up at the Durand business office and complete it. The Countryside Cooperative Board of Directors approves all memberships. As mentioned on our Scholarship Letter, applicants are required to include the following information: Two letters of personal reference: One “academic” and the other “character” based. Secondly, it is more expensive because you have to pay all the rent and bills yourself, so you have less money to enjoy yourself. We live in a celebrity culture and children identify with well-known young people. Another idea would be to set up interactive science museums in every town, where parents could take their children. What would you like me to include in this website? It is much better to teach children the principles of science through hands-on experiments than to lecture them in a classroom. Of course, there would be more incentives if the average scientit were better paid and young people were made aware of the range of jobs available. We need to invest in the future too. (+/- 190 words) TASK In your English class, you have recently had a discussion about science and young people. Caring for important monuments helps with this.
Preserving the past
2. If we eat badly, get too little sleep and don't exercise, our health will decline and make us miserable.